Rules for participants
There are a few rules for photographs to ENTER for FREE in both the local and the international contest.
Every submission should be:
- Self taken and self uploaded;
- Uploaded in September 2016 and available on Wikimedia Commons;
- Freely licensed;
- Contain an identified monument from the list we have put up on WLMMalaysia;
- Participating in a national Wiki Loves Monuments contest.
- We have assigned each monument or site of cultural and Heritage naturewith unique identifiers (IDs), this identifier must be provided on every participating photo.
- For your convenience we have put all the identifier (IDs) in front of each Picture.
- Participation is absolutely FREE and Participants can participate in the contest with multiple photos or as many photographs as they like
- To be eligible to win a prize, participants in the contest must provide a way to contact them. It is recommended that the participant has an activated e-mail address in his/her preferences and has the receiving of e-mails enabled.
- For your convenience you can also email your details at WikiLovesMonuments.email@example.com or tweet us at @WLMMalaysia
- If no way of contact is provided or known to the organisers, or no reaction is given, the photo(s) stay part of the contest, but the Participant/uploader will not be able to win a prize.
- In case no way of contact has been provided or no reaction is given after contacting, it is up to the WIKI’s WLM Team team to decide if a winning photo stays in the top 10 of winning photos or not.
- Please do like our Facebook Page at WLM Malaysia so that you will get all updates in a timely manner.